A love for travel, an ambitious drive, excellent communication skills, plus a proactive, creative attitude with the required experience to boot. If these traits define you, then we would love to welcome you to our team!
At PR MEDIACO, we have an extremely talented pool of individuals working across our diverse portfolio, and we need people who can keep up with the quick pace, tight deadlines and revel in the exciting opportunities that will come their way. This is a company where teamwork, personal and professional growth and great results are encouraged and celebrated.
Sound like your dream role? Here are some of the positions you can apply for right now:
We are looking for a person with a pro-active, creative attitude with the required experience and contacts list to boot. No two days are ever the same in our office and we need people who can keep up with the quick pace, tight deadlines and revel in the exciting opportunities that will come their way.
Typical day-to- day duties will include (but are not limited) to the following:
– Face-to- face meetings/sales calls with industry insiders (Tour Operators, Travel Agents)
– Face-to- face meetings with MICE companies
– Organising flash sales with OTAs
– Press/FAM trip planning and execution
– Assisting with event planning
– Participating in roadshows and travel trade exhibitions
– Pitching to new prospective clients
– Creating and compiling monthly reports for clients
Experience in the travel industry is a must, along with an extensive knowledge of UK travel trade contacts (Tour Operators, Travel Agents and MICE companies). Experience organising events is a bonus.
We are seeking out people who have fantastic communication skills, varied skill set and ambitious drive. Sounds like your dream role?
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please note that due to the high level of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel Sales Manager or Executive: 2 years
Please send us your CV at email@example.com